Wednesday, July 18, 2012

GARRETT'S POPCORN

The first time I was in contact with these  popcorns was the 4th of July 2012. I was in  a barbecue celebrating The Independance Day when I tasted some popcorns that were yellow and brown. I didn' t know the trademark of these popcorns but I realised they were delicious.

Some days later, I was walking in the downtown with Ana when we saw a huge queue on the street. We went towards the shop where the queue was to see what was happening and we found out that it was a popcorn shop. So, we got into the shop and we realised that this shop sold the popcorns that we had liked so much.

That evening, we decided to buy some yellow and brown popcorns and we detected that yellow ones were cheese popcorns and the brown ones were caramel popcorns. They were as delicious as those tested  the 4th of July.

Finally, we have got the name of our favourite American popcorns that is Garrett's popcorns. Now, investigating a little we have discovered that this trademark started in 1949.

What I have clear since I tasted them is that if someone comes to Chicago, he or she can't come back to his or her country unaware of its existence.
                  
                                     

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting our Shops, Raquel! We hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete